I can’t even begin to explain how much I love my Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf! It might be the best purchase I have ever made. This bad girl can be worn 10 different ways! YES, 10 and I’ve actually found a few more ways to wear it too! It is a travel necessity and a life saver. Let me break it down for you.
- When traveling you can use it as a blanket!
- I also wrap it around my shoulders for the perfect, cozy, warm feeling in those cold airports and planes (they actually call this look the airporter). I find it to be the most flattering and sophisticated of the ways to wear this scarf. I get so many compliments when I wear my Vinyasa Scarf this way!
- At the beach and need a towel to layout on? I’ve absolutely done this before!
- It covers all of your standard scarf looks and then some!
- Need to cover your shoulders? Yep, you can make a shrug out of it. When we were at the Vatican in Italy it was too warm outside to be wearing pants and a shoulder covering top, so I wore this on top of a jumper and it was the perfect solution.
- It’s raining and you don’t have an umbrella? Loop this gal around your neck twice and pull the top loop over your head, insta hoodie aka hoodie 911! You can also unbutton it and drape it over your head and shoulders.
- Need a shirt or cardigan to go over your cami or tank? Yeah it does that too!
- It fits in a purse perfectly.
- I’ve also heard this is the ultimate accessory for breast feeding mommies!
- To top it all off, it’s machine washable!
If I haven’t sold you on this amazing wonder item yet, then watch this video on how-to master your Vinyasa Scarf! And yes you’re friends will ask you 16 times to show them all the ways you can wear it!